From 1 January 2019, the NSW Government is helping kids get creative with a new program called Creative Kids.Creative Kids is a four-year program that offers parents of every NSW school-aged child a $100 voucher each year which can be used for registration, participation and membership costs for creative and cultural activities.
Provider registration is now open for businesses offering creative and cultural activities to school aged children to register as a provider via Service NSW.
By registering your organisation, parents will be able to use their vouchers to participate in the creative or cultural services you offer.
How to register
There are three simple steps to register as a provider:
1. Read the Guidelines and FAQs at service.nsw.gov.au/creativekids to learn if you are eligible and identify the documents you will need to register.
2. Create or log in to your MyServiceNSW Account and set up a Business Profile. Register for the Creative Kids Program.
3. Enter your details, upload your documents and activity program, then submit for approval.
Find out more about becoming a Creative Kids provider by:
- Visiting service.nsw.gov.au/creativekids
- Calling 13 77 88
- Visiting your local Service NSW Service Centre