meetings and events
Theatre Networks NSW runs one major event as well as many smaller events and get-together opportunities throughout the year. These are promoted through TNN e-news, social media and our networks.
TNN would like to thank the diverse range of partnering organisations and individuals who continue to make these events relevant and extraordinary.
n.b. if you have an event that you would like to submit for inclusion on this page or in our e-news please send clean copy and images to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one month prior to expected publication)
Past events include:
- How Can The Show Go On? NSW Performing Arts Wellbeing Summit at the Sydney Opera House.( 13 November 2017)
- Advocacy Masterclass with Neil Pharaoh with Theatre Network Australia (October 2017)
- Touring Workshop with Arts On Tour NSW & NAPACA (October 2017)
- Making Theatre, Dance and Writing for Young Audiences with Casula Powerhouse (September 2017)
- NSW Producers and Presenters Drinks with Arts On Tour NSW & NAPACA (March 2017)
- Indy Theatre Forum with Critical Stages Energy of Indy Theatre drives into 2017 (December 2016)
- Speed Networking Evening Independent Theatre Speed Networking Event with Creative Plus Business and AIM (November 2016)
- Beyond The Limits – regional theatre in the national landscape Beyond The Limits: words, meaning & actions at ARTLANDS DUBBO (October 2016)
- #istandwiththearts (NSW Theatre producers group standing strong) thank you drinks for campaign volunteers (August 2016)
- Inclusive Arts Practice showing with Q&A of Caroline Bowditch’s Falling In Love with Frida (March 2016)
- TNN Producers Booth at APAM Brisbane (February 2016)
- Building Audience Diversity at Bankstown Arts Centre (2015)
Become a TNN Associate to keep up to date on our ongoing range of events and workshops and get Associate attendance pricing to boot!