Collected here are a selection of documents published by TNN.
- Theatre Network NSW 2020 - A Year In Review with Financial Report
- Theatre Network NSW 2019 Annual Report with Signed Financials
- TNN 2018 Annual Report with Financials
- 2017 Financial Report (18.1MB)
- 2016 year in review (2.1MB)
- 2016 Financial Report (84KB)
- 2015 year in review (2.3MB)
- 2015 Financial Report (6.0MB)
- OLM2021 001211 MORRISON, SCOTT MP - Ongoing Support for the City of Sydney Economy Friday 19 March 2021
TNN supported and co-signed the Lord Mayor of Sydney Clover Moore's call for 'Ongoing Support for the City of Sydney Economy'.
- Transcript - UNCORRECTED - NSW Government's Management of the COVID-19 Pandemic Friday 18 September 2020
Speakers: Nicole Beyer Executive Director, Theatre Network Australia; Katrina Douglas Coordinator, Theatre Network NSW; Kerri Glassock Festival Director and CEO, Sydney Fringe Festival; Christopher Tooher Executive Director, Sydney Festival; and Penelope Barton Acting CEO, National Association for the Visual Arts.
Session transcript from page 21 to page 29.
- Arts Service Orgs Submission to Inquiry into the NSW Government Management of the COVID-19 Pandemic 23 August 2020