Announcing a new session for TAFE’s extremely popular, fully subsidised Statement of Attainment in Introduction to Digital Marketing Communications.
We are now taking enrolments for the April 18th intake of this wonderful, fully subsidised course. Be quick…. places fill up very fast.
You can apply online today at: https://enrolmentportal.ebs.tafensw.edu.au/Apply/Process/GetStarted/165/1068231
Here are the details that you will need:
1. Course Name: TTPBFP0093 Statement of Attainment in Introduction to Digital Marketing Communications
2. Course details:
The Statement of Attainment in Introduction to Digital Marketing Communications is a short, practical training course focusing on building your social media, online marketing and digital communications skills, so tha
you can jump into the digital and online world and communicate more effectively with your customers and clients. Topics studied include: current marketing methods, marketing automation, convergence, social media, and debating ideas in contemporary workplaces. The fast-paced course is focused on providing participants with “real world” information on digital marketing practices and “how to” guides.
This course is also compulsory for anyone wanting to complete a Diploma in Marketing & Communication and is ideal for anyone wanting to upgrade their existing marketing skills.
3. Fees This short course is fully subsidised by the government – so there is no fee payable by the student.
Please note however that in order to enrol in this subsidised course you must be;
1. an Australian citizen or meet the criteria of being an Australian permanent resident, a humanitarian visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen
2. aged 15 years or older
3. no longer be at school and
4. living or working in NSW
4. Class Times: Starts Tuesday 18 April at 9.00 am …. Then 19 April, 20 April, 21 April and 24 April, 2017 9:30am – 4:30pm. (1hr for lunch each day)
5. What to bring: Pen and paper if you wish to take notes. Your own laptop if you have one…. Don’t worry if you do not… we have PC’s for you to use, but you will need to bring a USB to save your work.
6. Teacher: Anne Lawler
7. Location of Training: Classes will be held at Sydney TAFE Ultimo Campus – Building G, Level 1 Room 16 Training Room and computer lab.
8. Your training: On successful completion of the course you will be awarded the “Statement of Attainment in Introduction to Digital Marketing Communications” with the following units of competency:
BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate ideas
BSBMGT407 Apply digital solutions to work processes
BSBMKG417 Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
BSBMKG418 Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
All assessments are conducted in class time and with support of the facilitator.
Source: Course Details