Round 2 Opens 27 March/Closes 23 May
The Cultural Trust is committed to encouraging excellence and supporting a vibrant, world-class arts scene in Australia. The Cultural Trust offers grants up to $7,000 to assist emerging and early career artists of exceptional talent to take up professional development opportunities, usually overseas. The Cultural Trust support applicants who can demonstrate both initiative and exceptional talent, together with an ability to convert their ambitions to reality. The Trust primarily provides support for structured professional development and networking opportunities overseas such as:
• Residencies or study tours which have a clear skills development focus
• Mentoring or private lessonsInterships, workshops and conferences
• Postgraduate study with a focus on professional development and artistic practice.
The Trust may also consider supporting:
• The purchase of non-standard musical instruments or equipment
• Costs of film-making for final year or post-grad film students
• Professional development opportunities within Australia where no equivalent opportunities exist overseas.
For travel/projects after 22 September 2017