Notice of the 2019 Annual General Meeting of Theatre Network NSW Inc.
|Date:||Wednesday 1st May, 2019|
|Time:||3pm (with NSW Theatre Forum 2019 to follow from 3.15am-5.00pm)|
|Place:||Bell Shakespeare Rehearsal Room, Level 1, 18 Argyle Street, The Rocks, NSW|
|This is a family-friendly event. Children are welcome. TNN May Day Forum will be held to consult with all NSW theatre stakeholders (members and non-members of TNN) about the future of the organisation. While non-members are welcome at the AGM, only TNN members have voting rights or can nominate to the board.|
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- Discuss previous AGM actions and minutes;
- Discuss and vote on 2018 Annual Report;
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- accept 2018 AGM minutes;
- accept 2018 Financial Audit (Annual Report);
- accept nominated TNN Board members.
Included with this Notice are:
- Board Nomination forms and TNN’s constitution are available to read and download at https://tnn.org.au/publications
Completed and signed nominations must be sent to Theatre Network NSW at email@example.com later than Wednesday, 24thApril 2019.
AGM 2019 Agenda and business papers will be sent out on 24thApril 2019.
Chair, Theatre Network NSW